Bookkeeping Back to top
Fowler & Co. is accepting resumes from highly qualified, experienced bookkeepers who are interested in being part of a growing team of professionals and building a career in an environment where their contributions will be appreciated.
- 2+ years of direct experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
- Expertise in use of QuickBooks
- Highly function in use of Excel
- Understanding of Balance Sheet, Income Statement reporting
- Service-minded approach to your work
- Have a love of learning
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Familiarity with professional office billing procedures
- Familiarity with payroll processing
- $32,000 - $50,000 in total compensation, depending on experience.
- 3 weeks of PTO
Exceptional candidates should send resume, cover letter and answers to the following questions:
1. Describe your work speed and how you manage your work flow versus quantity and deadlines.
2. Describe the steps you would take to create and print a Profit and Loss report in QuickBooks.
3. On a balance sheet (or trial balance), is cash a debit balance account or a credit balance account?
4. Describe why you like doing accounting/bookkeeping work.