ShareFile Log In
2020 Tax Questionnaire
Individual Tax Questionnaire & Organizers: We will be sending out Tax Questionnaires & Organizers via e-mail by the 15th of January. The e-mail that you receive will include directions on how to access your documents to download and complete. Be sure to submit electronic copies of all source documents (such as 1099s, 1098s, donation receipts, etc.) with your organizer by uploading them to Sharefile. Give us a call if you have any difficulties accessing your tax organizer or using Sharefile.
About the Tax Questionnaire & Tax Organizer:
- The Tax Questionnaire is designed to ensure that we a have complete picture of your tax filing needs for the year. IMPORTANT: Please complete the Questionnaire by either completing the fillable PDF (or the MS Excel version here) or printing the form, completing it by hand and uploading it with your other tax documents. This is critical to ensure that you have informed us of all income and deductions items that need to be included in your return this year.
- The Tax Organizer contains information that was found in the tax filings we prepared for you last year. Use this as a reference to assist you with gathering the information we will need to prepare and file an accurate tax return on your behalf. If you have a source document such as a W2 or 1099, you do not need to spend time recording it on the Tax Organizer. Simply include a PDF copy when you submit your Organizer to Sharefile.
Sample listing of source documents to attach in PDF format:
- 1099 INT
- 1099 DIV
- 1099B with stock basis included
- 1099 MISC
- 1099 R
- 1095-A (or B or C)
- K1s (other than those prepared by Fowler & Co., Inc.)
- 1098 Mortgage interest statements
- Closing documents related to all real estate purchases and sales
- Chartiable contribution receipts with date, value and description of the gift
- Documentation related to any energy credit improvements made to your home
- Provider statement related to child care expenses incured
IMPORTANT: Copies of cancelled checks for ALL tax payments made for TAX YEAR 2020. Please be sure that the purpose of the payment is clearly noted on the check. For example, "Q1 2020 ES Payment," "2020 taxes", etc..