ShareFile Log In
Individual Tax Questionnaire & Organizers: We will be sending out Tax Questionnaires & Organizers via e-mail by the 15th of January. We will be using the electronic organizers again this year. Therefore, the e-mail that you receive will include directions on how to log on to view/complete your organizers. You can also print the organizers there as well, if you feel more comfortable completing them on paper. You can also submit electronic files (such as 1099s, 1098s, donation receipts, etc.) with your organizer by attaching the files before sending. If you have any questions at all about how to use the electronic organizers, please give me a call and I’ll be happy to walk you through it.
About the Tax Questionnaire & Tax Organizer:
- The Questionnaire is designed to ensure that we have complete picture of your tax filing needs for the year. IMPORTANT: Please complete the Questionnaire by either completing the fillable PDF (or the Excel version here) or printing the form, completing it by hand and uploading it with your other tax documents. This helps us all ensure that your returns accurate reflect all income and deductions.
- Tax Organizer contains information that was found in the tax filings we prepared for you last year. Use this as a reference to assist you with gathering the information we will need to prepare and file an accurate tax return on your behalf. If you have a source document such as a W2, you do not need to spend time recording it on the Tax Organizer. Simply include a PDF copy when you submit your Organizer.
List of source documents to attach in PDF format:
- 1099 INT
- 1099 DIV
- 1099B with stock basis included
- 1099 MISC
- 1099 R
- 1095-A (or B or C)
- K1s (other than those prepared by Fowler & Co., Inc.)
- 1098 Mortgage interest statements
- Closing documents related to all real estate purchases and sales
- Chartiable contribution receipts with date, value and description of the gift
- Documentation related to any energy credit improvements made to your home
- Provider statement related to child care expenses incured
- IMPORTANT: Copies of cancelled checks for ALL tax payments made during 2018. Please be sure that the purpose of the payment is clearly noted on the check. For example, "Q1 2018 ES Payment," "2018 taxes", etc..