Help business owners and investors succeed by providing intelligent, thoughtful, practical advice with useful, relevant education on tax, business and investment matters.
· Honesty and Integrity – Meet our professional responsibilities in an ethical and fair manner
· Quality – Provide services of the highest quality to our clients
· Professionalism and Knowledge ‐ Foster a culture of learning where all team members are continually learning, growing, and expanding their professional competence
· Dignity and Respect – Treat every individual with dignity and respect
· Culture – Maintain a professional work environment where our culture promotes the importance of staff development, career advancement, and work-life balance
· Community – Support the communities in which we live, work and play with our collective human and financial resources
Our Promise to You
· You will be treated with professionalism, empathy and respect.
· You have the right to ask questions.
· You will receive clear, timely responses to your questions.
· Your phone calls and emails will receive a response within 24 hours.
· We will invoice your company in a prompt, clear and concise fashion.
· You have the right to our cooperation if you choose to change to a different firm.
· You have the right to our undivided attention when we are working on your file.
To ensure that Fowler & Co., Inc. can provide accurate work and advice on time and within budget, we will rely on you in the following ways:
· Provide all information requested in an organized manner.
· Provide timely responses to questions and clarifications requested.
· Forward copies of all tax agency communications immediately upon receipt.
· Notify us prior to major purchases or sales of business or investment assets.
· Treat every member of the Fowler & Co., Inc. team respectfully.